General Terms & Conditions
Payment in full is required prior to commencement of any course offered by The Stick Kit. Customers who are claiming the Stronger Relationships Trial subsidy must provide The Stick Kit with consent personal information (as detailed on the registration form) in order to claim the subsidy. Any registration that does not provide the specified information at the time of booking will be charged the full course fee. Refunds will be considered on a case by case basis.
You may contact The Stick Kit at any time using the “Contact Us” page or by emailing email@example.com. The complaints policy for The Stick Kit can be accessed here.
All course materials on www.thestickkit.co remain the property of The Stick Kit, and are subject to copyright. Reproduction of any materials, other than as required according to the service you are participating in, is strictly prohibited.
The Stick Kit is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within www.thestickkit.co. While the information contained within the site is based on current best practises, outcomes associated with the successful application of the contents of The Stick Kit courses varies by individual circumstances, and therefore cannot be guaranteed by The Stick Kit. Resources offered by The Stick Kit are not suitable for persons who are considered vulnerable (i.e under 18 years of age or unable to protect themselves against harm or exploitation). Such individuals should not undertake courses provided by The Stick Kit and should seek alternate professional services relevant to their specific situation. If you have reason to have any concerns in relation to the applicability of the courses to your specific circumstances , or could be considered to be a vulnerable person, you should contact The Stick Kit prior to enrolling.
Although www.thestickkit.co may include links providing direct access to other resources, including Web sites, The Stick Kit is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites. Links from The Stick Kit to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by The Stick Kit of the parties or their products and services.
“Tell us what you loved most” Competition
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is only open to residents of NSW aged 18 years or over who are registered users on “The Stick Kit”
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- There are 2 competitions. The first competition is for “Making Happy Families Parenting Program” users. The second is for “The Marriage Kit” and “Marriage Kit Express” users
- Each Competition commences 3rd June 2015 and final entries close and must be received by 11:59PM AEST on 14th June 2015 (“Competition Period”). Winners will be notified by email by 16th July 2015 (“Winner Notification Date”). The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. An entry is deemed to be received at the time of its receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of winners. Each entry will be individually judged according to its merits on the basis of creativity as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must entirely complete watching 1 video and complete the matching activity in either the “Making Happy Families Parenting Program” OR “The Marriage Kit”, “Marriage Kit Express” program, and tell us “What you loved the most about the video you watched and activity you completed” during the Competition Period.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s user activity and Stronger Relationships Trial Subsidy Number) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems to be offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect entrant details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid. It is each entrant’s responsibility to inform the Promoter if their personal details change prior to the Winner Notification Date.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person in whose name is on the completed survey.
- The single best entry from “Making Happy Families Parenting Program” and “The Marriage Kit” & “Marriage Kit Express” as determined by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, will each win 1 x Visa Debit Card valued at $600. Prize is Visa Debit Card only.
- If for any reason whatsoever the prize winner does not take their prize, then the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu. In any event, if the winner does not claim their prize within 7 days of the date upon which the Promoter first attempts to contact them, they will forfeit the prize and the Promoter will select the next best entry. This process will continue either until the particular prize is claimed or valid entries are exhausted, whichever occurs first.
- Each work submitted as part of an entry (“Work”) becomes the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entry, each entrant irrevocably grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide licence to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright) in and to the Work and consents to the Promoter doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the Work which may otherwise constitute an infringement of an entrant’s moral rights. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter use all or part of an entrant’s Work(s) for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, whether in respect of the competition, the Promoter or otherwise. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the Work submitted is an original work of the entrant which does not infringe any rights of any third party. A breach of the warranty set out in this condition will result in the entrant’s entry being invalid. In addition, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter against all loss, damages and costs incurred by the Promoter arising from that entrant’s breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
- If a prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with an alternative prize to the equal value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the competition is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, no prize is transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Except for any implied condition, guarantee or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (“Non Excludable Condition”), the Promoter excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, guarantees, warranties and terms, implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for any liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition, the Promoter (including its officer, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss or profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (b) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that sated in these conditions of entry ; (d) any tax implications; (e) the cancellation or postponement of the Event; and/or (f) a prize or use of a prize. Nothing in these terms affects the statutory rights of any person under The Australian Consumer Law or any other applicable law.
- Each entrant consents, if the entrant becomes a winner, to the Promoter using the entrant’s name and entry details in the media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), the Promoter and or products/services supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and provide any goods/services requested and may, for that purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers or a regulatory authority and for any purpose to which the entrant has previously consented, including but not limited to, future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is LivingWell Media Pty Ltd (The Stick Kit) 55 Portman Street, Zetland, NSW 2017 Vodafone Pty Limited of Level 4, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, ABN 60 130 611 255.